Monday, September 28, 2009

Extreme Baby Home Makeover!!!

Auntie Ali bought Dashy That Cool Elephant Painting!
Baby Chic!

"Every Child Is A Story Yet To Be Told"



I Love to Play in the Kitchen While Mama Cooks!


I Love MyGramma and Papa!!!


Greetings All!
We sure have been busy lately...as you can see!
Featured above are some photos of my soon to be baby brother Baby Dash's Elephant themed nursery, (I call him:Beee Beee DATCH)! Mama and Dada reused my bumpers and of course I was kind enough to share my crib and old nursery furniture with Dashy! I'm too big for that stuff anyway...I'm still sleepin like a champ in my big boy bed/bedroom!!! I love to play in there with all of my toys and books! Mama and Daddy even set up a little hideaway diaper changing station just for me so I don't have to wake up Bee Bee Datch once he arrives if I need my diaper changed!
We all can't believe that my little pal will be arriving in just two weeks! I think we are ready...Mama and Daddy help me practice being gentle with my Bee Bee Doll-but sometimes I like to throw him in my dirty clothes hamper when no one is looking! That's just me, ya'll...gotta keep em on their toes!
Until next time....
The One...the Only...
Teeny Tiny Lookalou
(I will always be this to Mama)

No comments: