Monday, October 13, 2008

FREE WILEY....



Dear Mommy and Daddy,

As you know, I'm a SUPER big boy and I love to play with my puppy. I love to chase him and to throw the ball for him to fetch! I love to watch him run around and be silly...it makes me giggle!!

This is why I write to you today...please stop putting Wiley in his bed! I always hear you say that he is a "bad" boy and then he has to go to his bed! This hurts me...I miss and love my puppy and do not like it when you take him away from me.

To all of my friends in Babyland...please make sure you tell my Mommy and Daddy to FREE WILEY so we may continue to play!!

Lots and Lots of Love and Snuggles,

Camden Jon

1 comment:

Gina said...

This is the freakin' cutest post. Man Camden, you are too cute for words. Getting to be such a big boy! We miss you and hope to see you one day soon!!
Love Auntie Granola and Big Boy Colie-Bear!