Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Autumn!

I had a very busy weekend! Mommy and I traveled to Ohio to celebrate my Mimi's birthday! It was so much fun to be with family and snuggle with my Mimi, Grandaddy, Auntie Ali, and Gigi and Great Grandaddy! I even got to play with my big cousins for a bit on Sunday! Everyone couldn't believe how big I am...I'm not done yet people!!!


...and Look at me!! I am hanging with my Uncle Tony who gave me my first big boy hair cut! He gave my Mommy her first haircut too...
Mommy and Daddy like to spike and fo-hawk my hair so it was time to give it a little snip snip! I am even more handsome with my new do! I was such a good boy during my haircut, but then again...I'm always a good boy!

This weekend is Mommy's birthday...Daddy keeps telling her that we got her a great big surprise! Can't wait until she sees what it is! Mommy and Daddy are going on a date on Friday night and then on Saturday we are all going to The Square in Old Town Franklin for Pumpkin Fest!

I can't wait to show you all how cute I will be on my very first Halloween...hopefully I'll get to take pictures with my buddies Presley, Collier, and my girlfriend sweet Brecken!

Stay tuned...

Mr. Lookalou!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Camden, You are a stylin' little boy already. Tell Mommy and Daddy hi and we can't wait to see you when you make your trip to Iowa!
Carrie, Terry, Madison, Laci, and Olivia