Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Watch Out World...



Greetings Friends and Loved Ones!
I have been having so many "firsts" over the past few weeks that Mommy and Daddy just know something big is going to happen soon. Maybe a tooth? Maybe I'll crawl?? I just like to keep them guessing! Once I become mobile, the world had better get ready for me! I'm going to be a mover and a shaker just like my parents...a busy little guy! I already love to move my feet at a rapid pace! Mommy says that I may have the tap dancing gene...whatever that means!

Good News To All: Mommy and Daddy thought I had an ear infection and guess what...they were wrong! I was giving them a bit of difficulty at bedtime...but it just turned out that I needed more of a routine! Mommy has really been working with me on this...no more napping in my swing during the day...I have to nap in my big boy crib! Sometimes I don't like this concept, but if I cry hard enough Mommy comes in and lays her hand on my chest and I usually fall right to sleep! The last two nights...no problems for any of us!

I am so very excited because in 11 days my Auntie Ali is coming to Nashville for a visit! Me and Mommy can't wait to hang out with her and make some fun memories!

Hope all is well out there in AdultLand!
Mommy is taking me to Target sometime in the next few days to buy me something called: BUBBLES!!

Lots of Love-
Littlest Lookalou!