Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Half Birthday To Me!!!!

Hey Everyone In Baby Boo's Land...

Today is my six month birthday! Congrats and Happy Times To Me!

Mommy and Daddy can't believe how fast time flies and how big I am getting! I am having so much fun and doing new things every day!

We love Nashville and drove around today looking at houses! We can't wait to buy one...hopefully before my first birthday if possible!

Daddy is doing great in his new job...his show airs this Thursday at 7P on GAC! It's called Country Music Across America and he did most of the writing and all of the producing for this week's program!

Mommy has another job interview tomorrow...I don't want my Mommy to go to work, but she promises it will be parttime so we can still play together!!

Nodding off to Dreamland...

Camden Lous!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi little cutie boy! You are getting so big! We miss you and it was good talking with your mama today (sorry I had to jump off Aim, my little guy was practically running towards me! :)

Hope to see you SOON!

Mindy said...

wow camden you sure are looking like your daddy. we missed seeing your parents at the 15 year reunion.