Thursday, July 7, 2011

Red, White, and Boos!!









Hey Ya'll!

Well, I'm back from a killer fun weekend at Mimi and Grandaddy's in Ohio!! There is nothing better than quality time with loved ones!

We spent our long weekend poolside, on horseback, stuffing our faces with yummy picnic foods, dancing to a band, watching fireworks, hanging with my cousins, and...well, I actually got to make some new girlfriends at the Columbus Country Club Independence Day Celebration!

I could really get used to celebrating America's Birthday...So Much Fun!!!

I turn 3 1/2 tomorrow...so hard to believe I'm really a big boy now!

Mommy calls me: Salesman, because I'm always negotiating with people so I can get my way! I promise to be a good boy as long as I get: Special Treats!!

I have a mouthy side as of lately, and I'm really not sure how I inherited such a trait...must come from someone waaaaaaaay down the branches of our family tree! :)

Nevertheless, I'm still a loving and sweet boy most of the time. The rest of the time is spent in: Time Out or playing alone (without all of my favorite toys: My Cars)!

Hope everyone is enjoying all this summer fun!!!

Sending Love, Kisses, Cuddles, and of course: Special Treats!!!

Love,

Camden Boos!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: