Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hey Ya'll...

It's been awhile since we checked in to our blogworld! Not without good reason, of course...

We were traveling to Ohio and had a long stay...Sadly, our Gigi has gone up up up in the sky to Heaven! We are very sad that we can't see or kiss her anymore, and so are Mama and Daddy! We do know, however, that she is in a peaceful and perfect place...one day we will get to be together again!

In other news...

From Camden:

I love love love my school and friends! Even though I refuse to nap while at school, I am a good listener and helper! My teachers say I'm a joy!!

Mama and Daddy bought me a new hanging star light for my room...it's red and I love it! I think it's "super duper awesome" and love showing everyone when they come to our house to visit!

From Dashy:

Can ya'll believe that I will be one in two weeks? I had a really rough time while at Mimi and Grandaddy's last week. Everyone thought I had an ear infection, but as it turned out I was getting six teeth in at once! OUCH!!!!

Now I'm back to my happy and silly self! Walking, you may ask??? Well, I think I'd need to crawl first!! Still not really into the idea of exerting too much energy...I'll get there when I'm good and ready! :)

We are heading to Ohio again next week to celebrate Mimi and Grandaddy's 40th Wedding Anniversary and me, Dashy B's first birthday! Auntie Ali found a recipe for a dairy free birthday cake!!!

Lots of Love and Snuggles!!!

Camden Boos and Dashy Bleu!

No comments: