Friday, July 30, 2010

...I Wanna Bang On De Drum All Day!

Hey Ya'll...Check out my cool new drum set! My Auntie Ali is the best!! She brought it over today and I can't stop rockin out!!!

A few other cool things to report-

I am now wearing big boy undies! Only two little accidents today- not too bad, huh? I take a lot of joy out of the fact that I can go potty by myself (TT, not Poo Poo-but I'll get it all down soon)! I even have a potty dance that Mama and I made up! I sure do look silly doing it, but Mama looks even more silly when she does it!!

Dashy is finally starting to show signs of crawling- I'm predicting within the next few weeks! I was crawling much sooner, but we know that my little brudder has a mind of his own and will get around to it in his own sweet time!

Our trip to Ohio was great...we all had a lot of special time with Gigi and Grandaddy Ben; and of course being in the arms of my Mimi and Grandaddy only made it that much better!! I sure do have a sweet spot in my heart for them! I even got to play with my cousins Avery, Jessie, and JJ! My oldest cousin, Elise, wasn't there but I hope to see her next time! We are going back at the end of August to have some more time with them again!

Well, gotta run..."I gotta go TT so I can get a Smarty"!!!

Lots of Love and Toliet Bowl Flushes!!!

~ Camden Boos!

No comments: