Thursday, August 20, 2009

Travelin Boos!

Hi Everybody!! Just returned from my fun travels to Ohio where I got to spend lots of time with my Mimi and Grandaddy! They sure are fun and I wish that they lived closer, but when I am in their arms, it is like no time has passed! We did lots of fun things...shopping at Nordstroms (Mama's favorite) for some shoes for me! Mimi bought me three new pair!! One pair of Chuck Taylors that I can wear now and two pairs of "fall shoes" that I will grow into! I got to visit with my Aunt Sandy (she sure does make the best homemade jam) and Uncle Rod! Aunt Kathy stopped by too!! Of course I had special time with my Gigi and Grandad Ben! They sure are cool...they even had three "A Boos" that I could play with at their house! I bet they knew I was coming to visit...
I got to kick it with my Auntie B and my cool cousins too! There sure are a lot of them and I can't wait to play with them again at Christmas time (and for them to meet my cool new brother Dashton Bleu)!




Bedtime in the car on the way to Ohio...I actually stayed up until 10:30P because I was soooo excited to get there!
Rockin the Cool Dudes and my Nordstroms A BOOOOOOOO....


Playin with Grandaddy...he's the coolest!


Mimi and Grandaddy took us to the Best Zoo in all of the Land...The Columbus Zoo! I LOVED the fish!!




Chillin with Aves, Jessie, Elise and JJ!



No comments: