Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer Fun!












Hi To All!
I just returned from a fun Ohio adventure where I got to spend some time with Mimi and Grandaddy! As you can see from the photo, Grandaddy bought me my own Big Boy Golf Clubs! I can't wait until I grow a little bigger so I can learn how to use them.
Mimi spoiled me rotten with love and goodies and I was very sad to leave!
The good news is that when I got back from Ohio, my Auntie Ali arrived for a fun Nashville visit! She is the best Auntie...she bought me a cool blow up swimming pool and several other fun items~ I know Mommy loved having her in town too...
Dada has been super busy with work this week- and I've been really missing him a lot. I can't wait until next week when the CMA Music Festival is over because then I'll have my Dada back to play!
Hope all is well in Adult World!!!
Happy 17 months to me!!!

No comments: