Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hi Everyone...
As you can see from below I had the BEST time in Florida with my family!!
Daddy and I traveled on Wednesday of last week to meet up with Mama (and baby #2), Auntie, Mimi and Grandaddy for three days of sun and surf! I was such a good boy and loved the ocean and I didnt even try to eat the sand!! !! I hope I can go back next year!!!
Here I am after we arrived home from Florida...I didnt sleep the entire three hour trip and was a very busy boy on the plane, but once I got in the car...I was OUT!


I love them sooooooo big!


My Auntie is soooo cool and I have a feeling that she's going to show me how to get in lots of trouble as I grow bigger!!!


Surfs Up....



My first time on the beach as a big boy!!! LOVED IT!




2 comments:

Gina said...

Camden, you are the coolest surf dude ever!! What a big boy! And I hear you're going to have a baby brother, come October. So awesome for you!! Big squeezes to you, your mama and your daddy!

Love, Auntie G

The Manternach Family said...

Camden,
You look like you had a blast in Florida! I can't wait to see you in a week. It's about time our parents got us together again. Love, Avery