Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's a Wonderful World...


Well here I am in all of my exploration glory...I had such a fun weekend with my friends at the park on Friday! Mommy and Daddy took me to the park on Sunday where I continued to take in the sights and sounds of the world around me! I just played and played, despite the ear infection that we learned I had when Mommy took me to the doctor on Monday morning. Not too bad...I escaped antibiotics for 14 months, so we are happy about that (and plus, I'm feeling MUCH better already).

I am a happy happy boy and have lots of exciting adventures in my near future. Mommy is taking me to Ohio next weekend to see Mimi, Grandaddy, and the rest of the gang. I just can't wait to see everyone- I haven't seen Grandaddy since my birthday and I can't wait to get a big hug from him (and Mimi too, of course).

So much more to say...but its naptime.

Peace, Love, and Cuddles!

Mr. Looka!

1 comment:

Gina said...

oh little cam, you are such a little stud! Your mama and daddy already have building those muscles!! Lots of love & hugs!
Auntie G & Colie Bear