Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Buddy Avery!!!

Hi Everyone...

Here's a video clip of me laughing at my silly buddy Avery! Aves is six months old and lives in Chicago with my Auntie J Jo and my Uncle Adam! I just know that we are going to be good pals as we get older! He is already cracking me up!

We are having a great week...its Mommy's last week as a full time Stay at Home Mommy and we are both very sad!

We do have a great Nanny named Miss Natalie that will be watching me and a 10 week old baby boy named Gage! I am excited that I will have a buddy to play with as he gets a little bit bigger. Mommy and Daddy will drop me off and Gage's house three-four days a week for playtime. Daddy is hoping to work from home one day a week and Mommy has every Friday off to cuddle, laugh, and play with me!

Everything else is great! I had special bonding time with my Auntie Jamie, Uncle Cory, Auntie Jen, my cousins,and my Grandma and Papa a few weeks ago! We went to the zoo and I loved getting to play and spend time with them!

Then last week, my Mimi spent three days with us! We had so much fun playing...she babysat me while Mommy and Daddy went out with their friends Matt and Danielle! Matt and Dee have a little girl named Brecken who I have a crush on, but I have to compete with my other buddies Presley and Collier for her affection! I'm the younger man of the group, so I think she has a sweet spot in her heart for me!

Mommy was supposed to visit my Auntie Ali this weekend, but Auntie got called in to work, so Mommy is going to spend the weekend with Daddy and me! We will have fun...we always do!

Signing off with love and cuddles...

Gotta go crawl around and get into some trouble before I nod off to dreamland!

xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Andi said...

That is halarious!!

The Manternach Family said...

Can't wait for them to play together again!